Friday, September 10, 2010

What Football Does to Me....

Alas, football season is upon us.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good Sunday game but do I like a Monday, Thursday and every other day game??? Well....not really.

Thankfully Shirley has plenty of fun projects to teach me while Tim is mesmerized by athletes in spandex and helmets. I really had a great time with this one! I made some modifications of my own (muslin lining & antique trim at the bottom), but mainly the pattern again from the fabulous book, One-Yard Wonders.
Here's this week's lesson:

P.S. it was a long week...ignore my mousey/tired self.

2 comments:

  1. it's soooo fancy em's thought it was a skirt!! i need to order one of these please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....oh em....how I love you!!! We'll just have to see what I can do about that order! wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete