Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Q-Q-Q-Quilt


My Aunt Drinda recently sent me this fun book. 

She is the Quilting Queen...in my humble opinion.
She makes UUUBER fancy quilts!!!

As I finish each project I want to challenge myself with something new. 

Recently at the Women of Faith conference my friend Kera brought her quilt. It too was AMAZING!!!
Between my Aunt Drin and Kera, I have been inspired!

This time we're going for a q-u-i-l-t!

 I headed over to one of my FAV fabric stores:

And snagged up some DELIGHTFUL FAB fabric!

Quilt # 1 Color Scheme: Yellow, Grey, Black and White
DIVINE!
Then I picked up this 18x22 fat quarter bundle (40 ct) affectionately named: Central Park Collection
HEAVENLY CHEERFUL! 

What's even more fabulous is that JoAnn Fabrics offers free quilting classes every Thursday evening in their Viking shop!!! 

P.S. I double checked to make sure they wouldn't be annoyed with a newbie like me...HAHA!

Quilting 101 Underway!

xoxo
fler

No comments:

Post a Comment