Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Digs for the Littles

There are all kinds of preggos at work these days!
Lots of cute baby showers to celebrate the arrival of all the littles.

I have been having fun pick out fabrics and designs for all the tots.

One set of twin girls.
One boy. 
One girl.
For the sweet twin girls, a little birdy told me momma was doing a safari theme. Perfect! So I made a burp cloth and used it as my packaging.
Inside the burp cloth were two onesies. You might recognize the bedazzled elephant because I used this design before. The jeweled onesie has grey ruffles on the bum. The second onesie I used my dark colored heat transfer material. I selected my graphic and filled in the colors and positioned as I wanted. I printed the graphic to the heat transfer material, little miss Silhouette cut out my design, a little iron press and VOILA!
SEW CUTE!!!!

For the little boy I selected a space design and filled in the colors as I wanted. I did all the same steps above as the baby birdie on the branch and VOILA...I'm in L-O-V-E!!!
Had to make a boy burp cloth too. Just wouldn't be right if I skipped this. Love the fun dino's!
On the inside of the burp cloth it's oooh---so soft!

Finally....another little girl.
Cute burp cloth...love this fabric!
I love my mommy and daddy! Ahhh...so sweet and soft.
And a Blingin Chick-a-dee!
I love how the light is shining! 
And of course....a ruffled bum!

Happy Baby Showering to us at work!
I hope they all like their new Threads of Fler digs for their littles!

xoxo
fler

No comments:

Post a Comment