Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lovin My Mom

So I've been stuck in the house for a few days and feelin STIRRRR CRAZY!!!

Since I can't go shopping and going online just seems somewhat boring, I went to my trusted Blog World for ideas on what to do for my mom on Mother's Day.

I found something over at Tatertots and Jello

First, search your fabrics for coordinating designs (if you're like me, you probably have more fabric than projects...it's a weakness...I CAN'T HELP IT!!!)

Second, get some basic white dishtowels. I picked up a pack of 4 at Tuesday Mornings for like $5.

Third, if you have ribbon or ric rak, grab some!

DISCLAIMER: This happens to be my very first try at beefing up basic white dish towels!!! Tatertots and Jello are MUCH better at this than I am.

Follow her tutorial HERE.

I have one more addition to my first dishtowel, but it hasn't arrived yet! Turned out pretty cute. The ribbon isn't quite what I expected, but it's a good start!

I'll make sure to post each dishtowel design. 
I have three more to go!!

XOXO
fler

No comments:

Post a Comment