Saturday, May 7, 2011

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!!

As some know, I've been in bed for a few days feeling under the weather. I've been crafting overtime because....

A. Housebound
B. BORED OUT OF MY GOURD!!!!
C. Lets be honest...THIS IS PLAIN FUN!!!
D. Lots of birthdays/holidays and I'M BORED

So, I love LIL BLUE BOO!!!

And....felt like I needed a new cute weekend shirt. 
Don't judge that my hair is drab and no mascara!!! Remember, I've been housebound!!! I do promise it's clean though!!! haha!

Tim's a big fan of the Tampa Buccs and is SOOOO stoked that they got some good draft picks this year. So why not a little pirate graphic t-shirt!?!?! I've also been having to spend A LOT of time in Tampa for work...so I mean, this just fit!

What do you think? In as much time as it takes to heat up an iron and print out a graphic...that's it! Voila, in 5 minutes a NEW TSHIRT!

A-HOY MATE!!!


Check out Lil Blue Boo's tutorial and her other AWESOME graphics free HERE

xoxo
fler

2 comments:

  1. You are TOO CUTE!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iron-on stuff can run onto other clothes. It's not colorfast. It also doesn't hold up well in the dryer. As long as you use cold water and line dry you will be fine. Cute projects.

    ReplyDelete