Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lets Try This Again.......

So, I just wasn't LOVING the pillow cover's fabric pattern in our space. 
Remember my blog post Over Here about Becca and making pillow covers?
I kept thinking about how great it looked in Michael and Becca's and not-so-much in our house.

I ran over to one of my FAV online fabric shops;


I found some fantastic Home Decor fabric on sale!

Front
Back (You can see how it folds over and holds your pillow in)
Ahhh....YES this is going to work much better!
What pattern did I use???

Swing over to Vintage Revivals to see. 

How do you think it looks on our couch? 
We will be redecorating our family room and kitchen soon. We're thinking this color scheme will go with what our plans are...if not, I'll make some new ones!!!


XOXO
fler

No comments:

Post a Comment