Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snug Like a Bug in a Rug

For Tim's birthday this year, he is getting a new baby!
(Heather is loving this....haha)

His name is "Capi" which is short for Copernicus. 
Capi is wearing a blue collar in the video.

Capi comes home next Sunday from West Palm Beach. 
I think you'll agree that he's a handsome Tonkinese. 
The Tonkinese breed is a mix between a Burmese and Siamese. 
They're known for their mellow and loving disposition.

As you can imagine, Tim is ECSTATIC!  


I decided instead of spending $20 + dollars for a kitty bed, I would make one!

A little "welcome home Capi" gift

For <$10, Capi has a precious new bed to keep snug in.
I hope he likes it. 

If you find yourself asking, "Why is there a package of dog treats in this pic (kinda like Tim just did haha)???", it's because I was trying to show how he'll be able to snuggle into the bed. I didn't really have anything to show and have these ADORABLE dog treats and thought...."Why not!?"

I chose a fabric which would match his colors. He has bright blue eyes with light brown fur and hints of chocolate.

Can't wait to meet our new addition to the Reiner Casa!




2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to meet Capi!!! :) Love his little cushion for his "tush"ion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...for his TUSHION"!!! That is hilarious!!! I mean...hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete