Friday, June 10, 2011

This Little Light of Mine

One song I remember so clearly from growing up is, This Little Light of Mine. 

I remember singing this in Sabbath School, pretending my "mr. pointer" (aka index finger) was a candle, and not letting it be blown out by the devil. 

Emily Jones Design Company has the cutest art prints HERE

Several months ago I fell in love with this print because it reminded me of Sabbath School, how we need to be who God intended us to be, and share the Good News with others.


Matthew 5:14-16

"You are 'the light' of the world. A city set on a hill can not be hidden. Nor do men light a lamp, and put it under a peck-measure, but on the lampstand; and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."

This color goes well with our laundry room and I thought this would make a nice reminder when leaving our home to reflect one.

Next to our laundry room garage door we have this laughter print hanging. It's really cute, but not totally the style of the room. I FINALLY picked up a frame from Home Goods!!! Took long enough eh?!?!


Insert new art print to view just as we're leaving our home to go out into the world! I love it!

Emily has a lot of other FAB prints and you should get yourself over to her shop to take a peek!!!

I have one more to give a home......

Fruits of the Spirit....kitchen eh?

xoxo
fler

1 comment: